You are cordially invited to attend the BC FORUM Annual General Meeting:
• We invite you to come early to check out the display booths, and to enjoy a chat with other BC FORUM members, guests and directors. The coffee will be ready at 9:00 am.
• All current members have the right to debate and vote on resolutions on issues that affect retired workers and our families. Renewals and new memberships will be accepted at the sign-in desk prior to the meeting.
• The BC FORUM board will update you on activities over the past year, and plans for the future.
• Irene Lanzinger, President of the BC Federation of Labour and Chair of BC FORUM, will address current issues facing working families and retirees.
• Don Davies, Vice-chair of the House of Commons Standing Committee on Health will discuss the need for national PharmaCare
• You will be eligible to win great door prizes generouosly donated by our allies and supporters.
• Our location features easy access via public transit and Skytrain – about a block from the Columbia Skytrain station, and on major Columbia Street bus routes. Street parking is limited to two hours so if you come by car, please use the public parkade.
Please join us, and feel free to bring a guest!