You are cordially invited to attend the BC FORUM Annual General Meeting with Featured Speakers:
The Honourable John Horgan, MLA, Premier of British Columbia
Irene Lanzinger, President, BC Federation of Labour and Chair, BC FORUM.
• We invite you to come early to check out the display booths, and to enjoy a chat with other BC FORUM members, guests and directors. The coffee will be ready at 9:00 am.
• All current members have the right to vote at the AGM. We will be accepting renewals and new memberships at the sign-in desk prior to the meeting.
• Our Agenda will include debate of resolutions on issues that affect retired workers and their families, a SPECIAL RESOLUTION to adopt a Constitution and Bylaws transitioning to the new BC Societies Act (see p2 attached notice below), and a report from the Board of Directors on BC FORUM’s current activities.
Download AGM notice here.
• You will be eligible to win great door prizes generouosly donated by our allies and supporters.
• Our location features easy access via public transit and Skytrain – about a block from the Columbia Skytrain station, and on major Columbia Street bus routes. Street parking is limited to two hours so if you come by car, please use the public parkade.
Please join us, and feel free to bring a guest!